Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Business Cards 24 designs
Nowadays, business cards are no long in rectangle shape, people are trying to be creative to attract more attention and to give a better impression to other people. Unlike those ordinary business cards, they come in rectangle shape, in this collection, I have found 24 business cards in a shape that you might not even could imagine.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Mga kahulugan ng Social Networking na nasa Web sa wikang Ingles:
- A social network service focuses on building and reflecting of social networks or social relations among people, e.g., who share interests and/or activities. ...
- The interaction between a group of people who share a common interest; Using social contacts to network; Using internet's network groups (such as Facebook and Twitter) to network and communicate between consumers and businesses
- The process of building online communities, often accomplished both through 'groups' and 'friends lists' that allow greater interaction on websites. Find out more about social networking.
- is an phenomenon that has recently taken over the web, allowing more connectivity and interaction between web users. Several websites, such as Facebook and MySpace are "virtual communities."
- Social networking-new means of communicating and sharing information between two or more individuals on an online community.
- sites offer people new and varied ways to communicate via the Internet, whether through their computer or mobile phone. These sites allow people to easily and simply create their own online page or profile and to construct and display an online network of contacts, often called 'friends'. ...
- The practice by which internet users build relationships and bookmark important sites with like minded people.
- A social networking site allows you to identify your contacts and establish a link between you and each of your contacts.
- is the assembly, or coming together of individuals in specific groups or communities. Although social networking is possible in person, especially in schools or in the workplace, it is most popular online. ...
- Social networking is linking people to each other in some way. Social networking sites bring people together who people interested in a particular subject.
- Social networking websites allow users to be part of a virtual community. The two most popular sites are currently Facebook and MySpace. These websites provide users with simple tools to create a custom profile with text and pictures. ...
- Most services are primarily web-based and provide a collection of various ways for users to interact, such as chat, messaging, email, video, voice chat, file sharing, blogging, discussion groups, and so on. ...
- Interactive communication in which participants in online communities such as Facebook share thoughts, photos, etc. with members of their own personal networks in a controlled way.
- this is where people develop networks of friends and associates. It forges and creates links between different people. Like social bookmarks (see below) a social network can form a key element of collaborating and networking.
kung mahina ulo mo, google translate mo yan.